What to expect
- Enjoy a boat sail along the beautiful Perfume River in Hue
- Visit the historical sights along the journey with Thien Mu pagoda, Hon Chen Temple, Tu Duc & Khai Dinh Tombs
- A relaxing time on the boat to the countryside of Hue
8.00 Pick up at your hotel (afternoon tour option could start at 13.30), transfer to wharf and get on a dragon boat for a trip on the beautiful and serene Perfume River with a stop on Hen Islet to learn about the daily life of local people in one of the most traditional parts of Central Vietnam.
Continue to the Thien Mu Pagoda, situated on Ha Khe hill, on the north bank of the Perfume River. The pagoda features a seven successive tiers, each of which is dedicated to a human form taken by the Buddha. Then, continue to the Tomb of Emperor Tu Duc, the final resting place of Vietnam longest reigning emperor, set among forested hills and lakes.
Optional: your choice for a vegetarian lunch prepared by Buddhist nuns of the Dong Thien Pagoda is a very special experience, have time to interact with the Buddhist nuns, learning more about their lives in the pagoda.
End this trip at your hotel around 13.00.
Private boat tour Hue
|No of travelers
|9 pax up
|Price in USD/person
|With lunch included
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Transportation by private a/c vehicle,
- English speaking tour guide,
- Private boat trip as mentioned,
- Entrance & sightseeing fees,
- Mineral water
- Other food and drinks
- Personal expenses & tips
- Travel insurance
Request a quote
Just fill in this below form to send your request for a quotation or customization, your booking is confirmed only when we make final deal via email.