What to expect
- Visit the complex of the monarchic monuments consisting of walls, palaces, royal tombs
- Interact with local people with some customs and habits of the Hue courteous, mild and quiet people.
- Relaxing boat trip on roman Perfume river
- Learn about unique architecture of royal palace and tombs, Vietnam feudalism history.
8.00 Morning, pick up at your hotel and start touring Hue city, you board a dragon boat for a cruise on the Perfume River giving you a taste of the scenic countryside, as well as an enjoyable visit to the beautiful Pagoda of Thien Mu with its impressive Heavenly Lady seven-story tower. Then continue on to visit a typical garden house to see the traditional 19th century Hue residence and listen to host’s stories of their royal heritage. And go on to the Imperial Citadel with Flag Tower, Ngo Mon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, Forbidden Purple City (Tu Cam Thanh)..
Have lunch at a local restaurant with Hue royal cuisine.
Afternoon go on to visit the tomb of Emperor Minh Mang, in a tranquil setting of gardens and lakes and Khai Dinh tomb, a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
Time permits, you will stop at an incense-making village or hat-making village or Dong Ba market for shopping and blend with real life of charming Hue people. End this city tour around 17.00 at your hotel.
Optional evening activity: join a Royal traditional music performance on Dragon boat sailing along the Perfume River (Hue royal music also recognized as Cultural World Heritage).
Seat in coach Hue day tour
(Everyday group tour, pick up/drop off at your hotel)
Private day tour Hue city
|No of travelers||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|
|Price in USD/person||$76||$60||$56||$53||$49|
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Private car transferring, hotel pick-up/drop off
- English speaking tour guide
- Permission and Sightseeing fees
- Boat trip as mentioned
- Vietnamese set lunch at restaurant
- Mineral water
- Drinks and other not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips
Request a quote
Just fill in this below form to send your request for a quotation or customization, your booking is confirmed only when we make final deal via email.